Schedule of Fees and Guidelines relating to the use of TNG Wallet ("Schedule")
This Schedule supplements the TNG USERS’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Terms and Conditions") published by TNG (Asia) Limited.
The current maximum stored value balances in your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- For Normal members: HKD 3,000
- For VIP members: HKD 50,000
- For Super VIP ("SVIP") members: HKD 100,000
The current annual transaction limits for your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- For Normal members: HKD 25,000
- For VIP members: HKD 100,000
- For SVIP members: Unlimited
The current administration fee through different top-up channels are as follows:
- Cash over-the-counter at 7-Eleven: Free of charge1
- E-banking top-up: HKD 5 if single top-up amount is less than HKD 1001, otherwise it is free of charge
- JETCO ATM: Free of charge1
- Credit card: 2.5% of top-up amount
The current administration fee for different features in your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- Scan-2-Pay / Request Payment: Free of charge1
- Bill payment: Free of charge1
- Bank transfer: 1% of transaction amount
- Cash withdrawal at First Exchange or Unison Foreign Exchange: 1% of transaction amount
- SVIP on-site registration: HKD 300
- Foreign exchange:
- Free of charge for purchase and redemption
- HKD 200 for cancellation, either by request or due to expiry2
- Global bill payment: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail 2
- Global remittance:
- Submission: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail
- Cancellation or amendment: HKD 19, either by request or due to expiry 2
- Global SIM top-up: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail 2
- Change of registered mobile number: HKD 50
The current minimum top-up, transfer and withdrawal amount for single transaction as follows:
- Cash at 7-Eleven: HKD 100
- E-banking: HKD 5
- JETCO ATM: HKD 100
- Credit card: HKD 100
- Bank transfer: HKD 100
- Cash withdrawal: HKD 100
The current clearing time taken for different top-up channels and bank transfer are as follows: 3
- Cash at 7-Eleven: Instant top-up
- E-banking top-up:
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) and Chiyu Banking Corporation: One (1) working day (T+1, exclude Monday) if you top up before 9 p.m.; two (2) working days (T+2, exclude Monday) if you top up after 9 p.m.
- Nanyang Commercial Bank: Two (2) working days (T+2, exclude Monday) if you top up before 2:30 p.m.; three (3) working days (T+3, exclude Monday) if you top up after 2:30 p.m.
- JETCO ATM: One (1) working day (T+1, excluding Monday) if you top up before 5:30 p.m.; two (2) working days (T+2, excluding Monday) if you top up after 5:30 p.m.
- Credit card: Instant top-up
- Bank transfer: One (1) working day (T+1) if you submit the instruction before 4 p.m.; two (2) working days (T+2) if you submit after 4 p.m.
You can request a print-out of your TNG Wallet transactions for a fee as follows: 4
- Transactions within one (1) year: HKD 50 per month; maximum fee chargeable is HKD 200
- Transactions within two (2) years: HKD 300
- Transactions within three (3) years: HKD 500
- Each additional year over three (3) years (up to seven (7) years): HKD 500
- If there is any inconsistency between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Charges are currently waived until further notice.
- Refund will be calculated based on the exchange rate at the time of submission and will be credited to TNG Wallet.
- Note: The above clearing time is our projection under normal circumstances; the actual clearing time may vary depending on different banks and merchants.
- Note: You can make your request by calling the TNG Customer Service Hotline on +852 3951 6268 or in writing to Customer Service Department – TNG (Asia) Ltd., together with the applicant’s proof of identity, by mail to 9/F Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.