TNG Fintech Group Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “TNG”, “we”, “us” or “our”) undertake to fully meet the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of the Hong Kong. In doing so, we will ensure our staff comply to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by you via our products (e.g. mobile application), services and website.
TNG want you to feel secure when using our services. Committed to protecting your privacy, we safeguard your personal information (or “personal data”) to maintain customer trust.
Information we collected
Personal Data is information and/or data that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, date of birth, age, gender, nationality, mailing address, email address, mobile number, photo, employment information, income level, credit card, bank account, etc. We occasionally collect additional personal information from you to facilitate a transaction and to comply with all applicable anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws, regulations and our internal policies.
You are not obliged to provide the information requested, however, we may not be able to render certain services in the event that you fail to do so.
Device and Connection Information
We automatically collect device information when you install, access and use our services. This includes information such as mobile carrier, mobile device model, operation system, browser type and version, IP address…etc.
Usage and Log Information
We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity, log files, diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
We collect information about your online and status message changes on our services, such as whether you are online (your “online status”), when you last used our services (your “last seen status”), and when you last updated your status message.
How we use
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and efficient experience and to provide you with services and features that better meet your needs or requests.
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To process your application for any service
- To communicate with you
- To facilitate the daily operation of the services provided to you;
- To conduct customer due diligence as required by law and regulations;
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials for your enjoyment of benefits as members;
- To compile and analyse aggregate statistics about the users’ use of our website and service usage by the users for our internal use;
- To handle and investigate complaints;
- To facilitate TNG’s use of your personal data for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by TNG and/or our merchants, and marketing services, special events and/or promotions of TNG and/or our merchants; and
- To assist in prevention, detection and investigation of crime and suspicious transactions
How we collect information
We collect data when you provide information to us or through the use of web technology.
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
We agree to take all practicable steps to keep all your personal data confidential and/or undisclosed, subject to the provisions in this section. Generally speaking, we will only disclose and/or transfer your personal information to our personnel and staff for the purpose of providing services to you. However, we may disclose and/or transfer such information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Where the information is disclosed and/or transferred to any third party who have been duly authorized by us to use such information under a duty of confidentiality;
- Where the information is disclosed and/or transferred to any TNG agents, affiliates or associates who have been duly authorized by us to use such information;
- Where TNG needs to protect and defend our rights and property;
- Where TNG considers necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on TNG and/or our merchants; and
- Where TNG deems necessary in order to maintain and improve the services.
- Personal data collected may be transferred, stored and processed in any country in which TNG operate. You are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized us to disclose and/or transfer your personal information under the circumstances stated above.
Access and correct your information
You may access your personal information that we have collected and correct factual errors in your personally information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with any request for access to your data.
We will always strive to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized access and have implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure your personal information.
All personal information provided by you are only accessible by the authorized personnel of TNG or our authorized third parties, and such personnel shall be instructed to observe the terms of this policy when accessing such data. You may rest assured that your personal information will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected. Registered users should safeguard his/her unique username and password / PIN by keeping it secret and confidential and never share these details with anyone.
We may use third party payment gateway service providers to facilitate electronic transactions. Regarding sensitive information provided by you, such as credit card number for completing any electronic transactions, the web browser and third-party payment gateway communicate such information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
Once we obtained your personal data, it will be maintained securely in our system. The personal information and other data will be retained by us after deactivation of the relevant service within a certain period subject to the law requirement.
All requests regarding access to or correction of your personal information should be made in writing to:
The Data Protection Officer TNG (Asia) Limited 9/F, Olympia Plaza 255 King’s Road North Point Hong Kong
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact our Customer Service at +852 3951-6268 or email us at email@example.com.
Changes in this Policy
We reserve the right to update, revise, modify or amend this policy in the following manner at any time as we deem necessary and you are strongly recommended to review this policy frequently. Any update, revise, modify or amend this policy, we will post latest version to our website (www.tngwallet.hk) and/or other places we deem appropriate.